TST Interactive

Monday, November 27, 2006

Greatest Soundtrack

Today, I've made a new CD for myself. However, this compilation is different from the others. In my other compilations, every singer could enter a compilation with just one song. This time, I didn't do that, because this project is different from the others. This is a free movie theme songs & soundtrack collection. Styles are different. This time; some musicians such as Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Ennio Morricone; entered this compilation with more than one song. I didn't use some songs which I used in the other compilations even they are one of the best movie songs, because I wanted to give a chance to other music because of 80 minutes limitation. Also; some movies such as James Bond, Back to the Future, Charlie's Angels; are chosen more than one theme. There are also soap opera themes. Some musicians sing, some songs are just played instrumental. The CD is called "Greatest Soundtrack", but when I was making the list, I didn't think: "I will make this CD greatest and various". However, listening to it is very good. Make the same CD, and listen to it. You'll feel I'm right. Of course, you can do it to my old compilations. When I was sharing my list, my aim was to make you want to listen my compilatons, and do the same compilations. Of course, you can make your own list and post it as a comment. However, don't forget that they're not MP3 CDs and an audio CD is limited with 80 minutes...

1- Young and the Restless
2- The X Files Theme
3- HANS ZIMMER – Rain Man Theme
4- HANS ZIMMER – Rain Man Ending Theme
5- ENNIO MORRICONE – Twin Peaks Theme
6- CELINE DION – My Heart Will Go On (Titanic)
7- MICHAEL JACKSON - Ben
8- JOHN WILLIAMS – Last of the Mohican
9- AEROSMITH – I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing (Armageddon)
10- James Bond Theme Song
11- Mission Impossible Theme
12- Dallas Theme
13- JOHN WILLIAMS – Back to The Future Theme
14- ENNIO MORRICONE – The Good, The Bad and the Ugly Theme
15- TAVARES – Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel (Charlie’s Angels)
16- HAIR – Let The Sunshine In
17- Grease Megamix
18- JOHNNY B. GOODE – Marty McFly With The Starlight (Back to the Future)
19- PAT BENATAR – Love is a Battlefield (13 Going on 30)
20- GARBAGE – The World is Not Enough (James Bond)
21- JAMIROQUAI – Deeper Underground
22- APOLLO 440 – Charlie’s Angels 2000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home