TST Interactive

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mega Groups

They are the greatest groups in the world. Today, I made an audio CD for myself to listen mega groups together in 80 minutes. I hope I'm successful with this compilation...

1- BEATLES - Yesterday
2- EAGLES - Hotel California
3- STYX - Boat On The River
4- QUEEN - We Will Rock You
5- UB40 - Red Red Wine
6- BON JOVI - Livin' On a Prayer
7- AEROSMITH - Walk This Way
8- THE WHITE STRIPES - Seven Nation Army
9- DIRE STRAITS - Money For Nothing
10-PINK FLOYD - Money
11-ROLLING STONES - Satisfaction
12-THE CLASH - Should I Stay or Should I Go?
13-GUNS'N ROSES - Sweet Child O'Mine
14-METALLICA - Whiskey In The Jar
15-NIRVANA - Come As You Are
16-EVANESCENCE - Everybody's Fool
17-DEPECHE MODE - Condemnation
18-THE CURE - Lullaby
19-DURAN DURAN - The Reflex
20-THE JACKSONS - Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home